1. Nothing says fall like crispness. Felling that perfect crisp day or biting into a crisp apple, thats fall to me.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is Carving pumpkins, and pumpkin patches. I haven't been to one since I moved here, but I really want to go this year.
4. Fall makes me think of Oregon because fall just isn't the same here in AZ. I need some colorful leaves and rain to make that "fall air smell."
5. Autumn free form word association, go! red, orange, tasty, brisk, wonderful!
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is Well, its still pretty warm here, but soon dresses with leggins, scarfs, and boots and my pea coat.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Hmmm... Well, I love both because each has a different part for me. Halloween is a friend holiday, plus you get to dress up. Then Thanksgiving is a family holiday, plus you get to eat tons of great food for like a week. Both good in my mind.