I'm back! Sorry to everyone (and myself) for not blogging. If you couldn't tell from my last post, I have been beyond busy. Yesterday I was off but I went and got my toes done, ordered take out, and watched movies on the couch with Kolby. I needed a lazy day for sure. I'm not off again til next Sunday but at least I'm not working any 13.5 hour days this week. Yeah, Saturday sucked. Well anyways, let me get all caught up, I'll start on the 19th.
I worked From 7am to 3pm and then headed to my moms house to shower and get ready for my friend Johnnie's bridal/bachelorlette party. I didn't get to go on the party bus to Tempe because I had to be at work at 7am the next day, but I had fun with the girls. Krystle couldn't go either so her and I got dinner after and it was great to chat with her.
Krystle, Me, Chantelle, And Jenny (sister of the Bride)
Sunday after work I mostly hung out with my Mom. I still wasn't feeling very well so her and I had tea and snacks and watched some tv and talked. I loved catching up with her. I don't see my family enough. Tuesday after my handy man Dad added some antifreeze to my car. (Thanks again Daddy!) my Mom and I had some more quality time. We ate at Jason's Deli which has the best salad bar and sweet tea ever! Then I worked some more Thursday and Friday. Friday after work was Johnnie and Justin's Wedding. I didn't get to go to the ceremony but I did make in in time for the reception and was able to snap a few photos.
Seriously, Look how good she looks!
Krystle & Kolby
Johnnie & Me
Hear hear to the Happy Couple.
May you both live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live
I hope that Ill have more time this week to blog. I didn't get to Fill in the Blanks last week so I better get to this week. I'll make time I'm sure.
This is a super busy, and not even close to being over week. Normally, I'm off Sundays but this week I'm working. Tomorrow, I switched my shift from night to morning so that I can go to a bridal shower for my friend. Normally I don't mind working but I've been under the weather. So anyways I'm just glad to be at home in my Pj's, drinking a cup of tea and playing Fill in the Blank Friday. Join the fun and play by checking out Laurens blog.
1. The best deal I've ever gotten is my beautiful sectional couch. It was 250$ on craigslist and its the most comfortable couch that I have ever had. Everyone we know has said how comfy it is. Kolby and I have fallen asleep on it so many times watching movies cause its so great!
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include wow. This is tough just because I admire so many people. I would really love to answer this but I have to get to bed and honestly, I'll be up forever sitting at my computer with this one.
3. Something that inspires me is Music, photograph, blogs, and of course etsy.
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with Salty. I would just go crazy eating sweets all day and bitter? who wants that all the time? I do love spicy food, but I think everyday all day, my tummy would hurt. So salty wins!
5. I dream about Everything. Sometimes I don't even believe how weird my dreams get.
6. My weekend will be spentWorking both morning until 2ish but then Saturday I'll be having fun at a bridal shower and then Sunday I don't have any major plans but I think I want to get my toes done. I haven't done that in ages.
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be The Office because their are so many seasons. Also because it is so funny.
My big sister Sammie turned 23! I can't believe it! I Love you so much my Sister. I Hope that you get everything you wanted and more and I can't wait to see you in May. And don't you worry your pretty face off, I'll be taking you out for a late present ;). Much much love Sam Bone!
I'm posting late but I'm still going to play! If you want to join Fill in the Blank Friday, play along here.
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is Is knowing what I want to do for a living. I may not have it 100% picked out but I know I want to be a sign language interpreter I'm just not sure where at.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is On the balconey or cuddled on the couch.
3. My fashion philosophy is Wear what makes you feel good.
4. Something every girl should have is A sexy pair of high heels. Nothing can make you feel more feminine than walking around in some heels.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... My wallet, a coin purse, a cute bag with my gloss, chap stick and a mirror inside, pens (I'm a waitress, you always have a pen) my sun glasses, lotion, and a lint roller.
6. My favorite music right now isMusic is very important to me so there are many favorites. But I think what I am listening to the most at this moment in Mumford and Sons. So folky and I love it.
7. My favorite part of my body is my back. I know that a weird one but I love that its smooth and strong. backs are just alluring to me.
Today Kolby turned 24! I'm greatly looking forward to spending this upcoming weekend with him. We are going to sit by our pool and soak up the sun with a few friends. As for today, we both work, but we are going to have a wonderful dinner after we get off and just enjoy the fact that even though we might be getting older, but we are doing it together. Here are some pretty picture of my Birthday Boy!
Love you Boo!
Also its Friday, so I can't forget my weekly post of Fill in the Blank Friday! So here is the third instalment. Play along here.
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is "Do you know what I mean?" or just "You know?" I say that quite a bit when I'm telling stories. I wouldn't know that I do, but Kolby pointed it out to me and now I notice it. Also, I say toad. Not like a frog, but short for totally (even though I know there is no D). It started as a joke, and now I just say it. haha
2. Today I am thankful forit being Friday. I have the next two days off and its going to be a wonderful!
3. My best friend is(Other than my Parents, and Sister) It would be Kolby because hes my partner and to me, that basically means best friend. There is nothing we can't share with other.
4. A quirky thing about me is I always shake a little salt over my left shoulder when I tip a salt shaker over, I carry gloves in my glove compartment (thanks Death Cab!), and I make list. Lots of list.
5. This weekend I I am going to sit by the pool and eat kabobs with my dear friends. I also hope to watch some Meerkat Manor. I know its an old show but I never watched it and its on netflix now. I love them!
6. Something that worries me is not having health insuance of any kind.
7. On my night stand you would find my cell phone charger, a glass of water, about 3 books and a bottle of lotion.
Happy March Everyone! I have been slacking on my blog lately so I told myself today I have to make a post no matter what! so here's my two cents for the last few days.
Kolby finally sold his truck (Which is great because it was starting to be a money pit.) So I have been taking him to and fro from work whenever I can. On Sunday after picking him up from work, we went and got his motorcycle! I know I know, crazy right? But its going to be great. Hes an amazing driver and its a smaller bike so it wont be able to go really fast. Kolby really doesn't drive to much (or to far) either so it will be nice knowing that he wont be on the highways or driving across town to get to work. But until we get it insured and licenced he cant drive it yet.
Also I got a much needed gym membership. I'm not a big girl or anything but I do live in Arizona so its shorts and suites most of the year so you have to stay in shape. I'm not about to let myself go when I have to wear shorts everyday in the summer haha. So after work everyday, I go to the gym. Its been going well so far and I'm glad that I finally got a membership and I'll be ready for the fast approaching summer.
Tomorrow is Kolby's 24th Birthday! Its so crazy to look back and think that we met each other right before he turned 21. We have been dating for three years now and I love that I have gotten to share his last three birthdays with him, and tomorrow, four birthdays. Happy early Birthday Kolby! I Love you so much!