Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Color Run

Hello everyone!
Sorry about my lack of posting, but school and work are kicking my butt. My free time is pretty rare. But I miss blogging and I really wanted to share this awesome event going on right now.




Its called The Color Run and its 3.1 miles of awesomeness. Basically, you get your friends and family together, wear white, and get ready to have a blast getting covered in all the colors of the rainbow. I'm pretty sure its going to be the best 5k ever. I can't wait to do it. I actually hope to do it a few times. Its going to be in a bunch of major city so hit up the website and check it out.

Watch this short video to get an idea of the run.


Amazing right? I hope you all get signed up, you know you want to. This is going to be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment