Thursday, September 8, 2011

On the Up

Even though I'm starting to get better, I don't like being sick even a little bit. I pretty sure no one does, but hey, who knows. But to be a positive spirit, I though I would post a few things that make being sick, a little better.

Tea time! I have always loved tea. I drink it all year round but I definitely up the amount when I have a sore throat. So cheers to a big cup of soothing tea! The picture below says a chocolate biscuit, but I have been enjoying some chocolate pudding instead, not dunking it though. ;)

*via*



 Napping. I can't tell you enough about how much I love a good nap. Kolby and I are nappers and I love it. One moment we are out and about and soon after we get home, we cuddle and take a nap. Its perfect to me. Oh and cuddling is another one of my favorite things when your sick. Having someone to love on you when your down is nice. I don't want to "share" my germs, but since this time around I got my cold from Kolby, we were okay to snuggle up.




This is how it normally goes

Last but not least, having Kolby and the little ladies ( Arie and Elle of course) around. Kolby always makes sure I'm up and out of bed on time, making me tea (hes a tea drinker too- one of the many things I love about him), and even gave me a nice little massage today. Thanks Boo! You make feeling crappy way better!

Oh! and I'm not sure if ever told anyone this, but my cats are so smart! I noticed about a year ago that every time I sneeze, Arie meows or purrs at me. Its like her way of saying "bless you" I'm sure of it. I need to get a recording of it! And little Elle, she has been on her best behavior lately too. I think she knows Kolby and I are under the weather.


That's it for now, but I really want to start blogging more. Maybe have a cooking day or craft day. It will give me something to blog about. Fall is coming and I love fall food and clothes so who knows. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment