Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Alive!

I'm back! Sorry to everyone (and myself) for not blogging. If you couldn't tell from my last post, I have been beyond busy. Yesterday I was off but I went and got my toes done, ordered take out, and watched movies on the couch with Kolby. I needed a lazy day for sure. I'm not off again til next Sunday but at least I'm not working any 13.5 hour days this week. Yeah, Saturday sucked. Well anyways, let me get all caught up, I'll start on the 19th.

I worked From 7am to 3pm and then headed to my moms house to shower and get ready for my friend Johnnie's bridal/bachelorlette party. I didn't get to go on the party bus to Tempe because I had to be at work at 7am the next day, but I had fun with the girls. Krystle couldn't go either so her and I got dinner after and it was great to chat with her.


Krystle, Me, Chantelle, And Jenny (sister of the Bride)

Sunday after work I mostly hung out with my Mom. I still wasn't feeling very well so her and I had tea and snacks and watched some tv and talked. I loved catching up with her. I don't see my family enough. Tuesday after my handy man Dad added some antifreeze to my car. (Thanks again Daddy!)  my Mom and I had some more quality time. We ate at Jason's Deli which has the best salad bar and sweet tea ever! Then I worked some more Thursday and Friday. Friday after work was Johnnie and Justin's Wedding. I didn't get to go to the ceremony but I did make in in time for the reception and was able to snap a few photos.

Seriously, Look how good she looks!


Krystle & Kolby

Johnnie & Me

Hear hear to the Happy Couple.
May you both live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live
-Irish Blessing


I hope that Ill have more time this week to blog. I didn't get to Fill in the Blanks last week so I better get to this week. I'll make time I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment