Sunday, March 13, 2011

Late Friday

I'm posting late but I'm still going to play! If you want to join Fill in the Blank Friday, play along here. 



1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is       Is knowing what I want to do for a living. I may not have it 100% picked out but I know I want to be a sign language interpreter I'm just not sure where at. 


2. My favorite place to sit in my house is    On the balconey or cuddled on the couch.


3.  My fashion philosophy is    Wear what makes you feel good.


4.  Something every girl should have is     A sexy pair of high heels. Nothing can make you feel more feminine than walking around in some heels.


5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....     My wallet, a coin purse, a cute bag with my gloss, chap stick and a mirror inside, pens (I'm a waitress, you always have a pen) my sun glasses, lotion, and a lint roller.

6.  My favorite music right now is       Music is very important to me so there are many favorites. But I think what I am listening to the most at this moment in Mumford and Sons. So folky and I love it.


7.  My favorite part of my body is       my back. I know that a weird one but I love that its smooth and strong. backs are just alluring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment