Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Behind.

I know its been a month and I'm sorry about my lack of posting. I think I need to make a resolution to blog more this up coming year.

So lets start where I left you last. November 2nd.

Believe it or not, that was my birthday. My 22nd birthday to be exact. I spent it by eating lots of sweets, cuddling with Kolby, and playing video games. I know, pretty boring but there was so many parties leading up to my birthday, that the last thing I wanted to do was party. So I did a lazy birthday, and let me tell you, it was great.

I have the sweetest girlies in my ASL class. They made these for me.

The lovely Tia make this beautiful (and tasty) cake for me

                             And Kolby got this awesome ice cream cake for me. I told you, a lot of sweets.

The rest of the night pretty much looked like this. It was great. Someday I have that crazy birthday, but I'm glad that it wasn't this one cause nothing can beat this right here. So here's to being 2. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment