Friday, December 23, 2011

2 Days

I can't believe that its 2 days before Christmas! I honestly can't believe how fast this year has gone by.



Things that I am looking forward to...

Tomorrow I'm making our families famous Christmas cookies. I have been eating them every Christmas for my whole life and I'm still not sick of them. Its going to be my first time making them on my own. Excited. I have the cutest cutter to make them with.

Kolby and I both have the next two days off. A weekend together is very rare so it going to be treasured for sure. I'm thinking watching movies, wrapping presents, and drinking hot beverages. Perfect.

Christmas Eve night. Kolby and I carry the tradition of getting to open one present before bed. Yay!

Christmas Day. A full day filled with present, eating, drinking, and most importantly family and friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment