Sunday, January 23, 2011

My (soon to be) Sewing Machine

              Last night, I was looking around on craigslist for a sewing machine. For a while now I have been looking around and pricing them out but haven't found one that has spoken to me, until now. I found this beautiful 1954 Singer 99k sewing machine. I saw it and thought "Here it is! I found you!" So today I called the number at talked to the guy who owns it. He was very nice and he said I could stop by and look at it. So with safety precautions (Haha thanks Sammie) I went over there and looked at it. She was beautiful and I'm so glad I called. He was putting a new motor on it today and I'll be able to get it after work tomorrow. I'm so excited to have my own sewing machine so I can make goodies for me and my family. I can't tell you how many times I thought "If I only had a sewing machine..." and very soon I will! I can't wait to start crafting.

           Here is the photo that he posted on craigslist that made me fall in love


After I get it all set up on my desk tomorrow, I'll post some pictures of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment