Sunday, April 3, 2011

Charming Three

Okay, so I know I said that I was going to post on Friday. As you know, its Sunday and I didn't. I do have a good reason (sorta...) Kolby and I got a new computer and he has been setting it up and spending time on it. I'm not about to push him off of it when he just got it all set up.

Some good news is that its my cat Arienette's Birthday! Well, its her adoption day since I don't know when she was born but anyways, Shes three. Arie was around one when we got her so its been two years today since we took her in. And in two months, its Elle's birthday. I'm thinking about having a combo birthday for them. How cute would a little tea party be! ( Super Crazy I know but a girl can dream right?) I took some glamor shots of her today. Here's to turning three!




I would really like to post some more but I have to be at work at 5:20 am so its another long 14 hour day for me. I'm not looking forward to it but I need the money if I'm going to take some well needed time off this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment