Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

My First ever Fill in the Blank Friday! Play along by copy and pasting into your blog and answering the questions yourself! Enjoy.


1.   I am hopefully a good seamstress!

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was cooking Thanksgiving dinner all byself this past year for my family. Also, watching my sister give birth and trying to be brave for her!

3.  I feel prettiest when I'm laughing.

 
4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is  Netflix! having it on the xbox could keep me up forever if i didn't tell myself "just one more!"

 
5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is Something made at home. Home cooking can't be beat.

 
6.  The way to my heart is  though great talks, honesty, and trust.

 
7.  I would like to  Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment