Friday, February 25, 2011

Already Friday?

This week just flew by. I guess its time for... Fill in the Blank! So here ya are. To play along click here


1.   I am currently obsessed with  decorating my apartment! Kolby and I have been living here for a few month and it still needs some finishing touches.

2.  Today I am  tired   because,  Fridays are very busy at my work, and today was one of the busiest days we have every had.

 

3.  The age I am is 21  and the age I feel is  normally 21. Every now and again, I feel old because I get cranky and my back or my legs will hurt. 

4.  My favorite place is my home. Nothing is better than come home after a long day or trip and  having that relaxing moment when you realize your at your home.


5.  Something I have been procrastinating is  signing up for my March classes.


 6.  The last thing I purchased was  a brick of tillamook cheese to make some yummy enchiladas with. 


7.  The thing I love most about my home is  how inviting it is. Its full of love and living with my best friend isn't half bad either.


No comments:

Post a Comment