Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Catching Up

On the 21st of this month it was my Mothers Birthday! Her and I went to downtown Glendale and had a date at a little tea house and then looked at antiques and did a bit of shopping. It was so nice just to have a mother/daughter date. I think I need to plan some more very, very soon. Of course, I forgot to take ANY pictures but I do have some cute ones of my Mom that I want to post anyways. Shes a wonderful person, mother, grandmother, wife and friend. I love you Mommy! Happy Birthday!!!


Always so Beautiful
 Being a great Grandmother



Joking around with my Dad

                                                              

Last Sunday was Easter and I spent it with my family by the pool at my parents house. It was so nice to see everyone. (I'll need to get some photos from my dad.) It was also nice to lay in the sun.  It was a beautiful day for a family day.
*via*

*via*

  *From an app on my phone*


My good friend Tia and I had a date night last week too. We went to Yardhouse and split that amazing grilled cheese and then since we were at Westgate, we stopped by the Irish pub for a drink. We ended up in the corner of the place watching this very silly dancer guy. I feel bad saying that but seriously, if you could see how this guy was getting down... Priceless. He was, no joke, pretending to bite his dance partners knees and such. So weird!


                             Horrible picture quality, but it was so dark in there is was the best I got.

That is all for now I guess. I'll be posting more I hope soon. Kolby has been playing this PC game and I can never get on anymore! Since hes at work, I get to blog and surf away. Hopefully, I'll get my laptop soon, and then I wont have to push him off if I want on.

No comments:

Post a Comment