1. My favorite daily responsibility is, Feeding my cats. They are always up, walking and chatting to me everywhere I go until I get to the laundry room to open up the grub.
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, Cleaning up before I go to bed. I like to wake up to a clean house so I try to get it done after work. Sometimes, it doesn't go so well.
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Probably pasta or salad.
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is something new. I have been expanding my cooking skills lately and its been turning out really yummy. The other day, I made jumbo shells stuffed with ricotta cheese, mushrooms, and spinach topped with pasta sauce.
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is Being a state champ! when I was a sophomore, My choir won state and that was so amazing. I knew that It was going to be my last year in Oregon and I was glad to walk away with that under my belt.
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish To have everyone I love be taking care of, to be able to learn new things (languages, crafts, math, ect..) VERY fast, and to travel wherever, whenever.
7. My biggest pet peeve is when people don't listen.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Make a wish!