Thursday, April 14, 2011

Swimsuit Searching

Now that summer is coming, I know that I need a new swimsuit. I always seem to get a black suit and this year I think I might spice it up a little. I have been looking around but I haven't found one yet so today I looked for some inspiration online.



 I really like this yellow one. Its from anthropologie. I like the texture of it and love the crossing back. Just don't know if I would want the tan lines :)


This is also from anthro and once I saw it I though it was super cute! Its defiantly not black and I think I might have to head to the store to try this bad boy on. I hope it fits well.

This (and the next) is from victorias secret. Its more like the other suites that I have had in the past but the pops of color on this are perfect for summer. Its also tons cheaper that the other two at anthro. Worth checking out in my opinion.

 I love how this suite captures some pinup flair without being so high on the hips. I love the look of older suites but like I said, not a huge fan of the tan lines.

I'm still on the hunt, but I think I like the bandeau top for right now. I'll see when the time comes to try things on.

2 comments:

  1. suuuuper cute suits!!! i love the second one, would definitely make your (always ridiculously) tan skin pop! bandeaus are the way to go in my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to anthro to try it on and they didn't have it! I'm not sure if I should just order it and send it back if it doesn't fit right. Suites are just hard ya know? And thank about my skin... You should see my driver arm right now. My left arm is like 3 shades darker than my right. I literally have to just tan my right arm here soon. haha

    ReplyDelete