Its Friday and I'm filling in blanks. What are you doing?
1. Something that makes me a great friend is, that I am a compassionate person. I always have a ready ear and I feel like I can give good advice in most situations.
2. I am a home body. I can't remember the last time I went out for drinks or dancing. I am the lamest 21 year old around.
3. I am not ready for another Arizona summer.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be easy, lucky, free. Just kidding. I couldn't help myself. (Bright eyes made me do it.) I would say... eccentric, independent and loving.
5. Something I'm really cheap about is pens. I'm a server so I go threw them like crazy. I don't even think about buying 'nice' ones because they are going to run out, get stolen, or lost in a matter of days, or even hours.
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is food. I have been a vegetarian for the past 6 years and I know the importance of eating right. So I don't mind spending a bit more on something that I know is good for me and anyone I'm feeding.
7. I would trade my old computer for a macbook in a heartbeat. (Hopefully I'll have by the time I get back from Oregon in May)
Have A wonderful Friday, and weekend everyone. I'll be posting sometime this weekend. I have a spring cleaning idea.